Get Help for Tax Liens, Tax Litigation, Tax Disputes & Audits
Attorney with 13+ years of experience currently maintaining a boutique law practice that proudly serves the St. Louis community and surrounding areas. Former assistant Attorney General. Exceptional background in law, compliance, tax and accounting.
- Representing multi-state individuals, resident aliens, non-resident aliens, C-corporations, S-corporations, partnerships, and trusts
- Department of Revenue and IRS dispute representation
- IRS audit representation
- Department of Revenue sales tax audit representation
- Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements and representation
- OVDI, OVDP, FBAR, streamlined submission representation
- Financial law, tax law, and estate planning legal services
If you are facing legal tax issues of any kind and you need a tax lawyer, you have come to the right place. Michael Krus is experienced in assisting taxpayers resolve every element of tax law related issues including, but not limited to, representation in IRS audits, applications for relief from IRS liens and levies, negotiation of IRS installment payment agreements and IRS settlements.
Whether you choose to hire Krus Tax Law or retain alternate legal services, remember, ignoring an IRS tax problem or Missouri tax problems will only make matters worse. Early involvement of a tax attorney, or an IRS enrolled agent usually results in the avoidance of intensified IRS enforced collection activity, the avoidance of IRS criminal charges and in many cases substantial savings in taxes, penalties and interest.
Follow Us On Facebook: